Our Vision & Values:
We are committed to delivering the highest quality neuromusculoskeletal care to every patient, specific to their needs and supported by the best possible customer service.
Our promise to our patients is to constantly demonstrate:
- go above and beyond to meet and exceed patient expectations.
- provide exceptional customer service by taking pride in our working environment, facilities and use of the latest technology.
- act in the best interests of our patients and offer individual treatment plans, only intervening when there is a clear benefit.
- request, listen and respond to patient feedback to continuously improve.
- give open, clear and appropriate clinical advice to ensure all patients can understand and help self-manage their own conditions.
- use evidence based techniques, monitor treatment outcomes and refer onwards to other practitioners when necessary.
- demonstrate empathy for others and remember that caring is as important as care.
- actively listen to both patients and colleagues, considering their feelings and needs while being respectful of diversity and differences.
- resolve conflict directly and privately.
- support colleagues when their priorities are greater than our own.
- continually strive for excellence in our field.
- take responsibility for our actions and evaluate the impact we have on others.
- deliver on commitments made to ourselves and others.
- support, encourage and share learning to ensure we continually improve.
- develop self-awareness by seeking, reflecting and acting on feedback.
- compare our performance, search for the best practice and seek innovative solutions.
- are proud of our profession and develop a positive reputation through the development of relationships our local community and associated healthcare providers.
This is what our patients have said about us: